Dilip Bhatta (DB Writes)

About Dilip Bhatta (DB Writes)

Hello, I'm Dilip Bhatta, also known as DB Writes – a passionate writer and poet from Kathmandu, Nepal. I write when I feel an emotional connection, and my words are not just expressions but reflections of my spiritual journey.

About Me:


  • Name: Dilip Bhatta (DB Writes)

  • Profession: Writer (Poetry)

  • Location: Kathmandu, Nepal

  • Known for: DB Writes

I am spiritually driven, with a deep devotion to my mother and father. My inspiration comes from Shree Krishna, and my learnings are rooted in the teachings of the Geeta. As a writer, I am not biased; I express myself when the words resonate deeply within me.




Although my spirituality guides me, I also raise my voice for the betterment of the community and society. I believe in using my words to bring change, awareness, and positivity.

Recitation by:
Dilip Bhatta (दिलिप भट्ट)





________________________________________________________
Welcome to my collection of YouTube videos! Below, you'll find a curated list of my latest content. Click on the titles to watch and explore more!

Featured Videos
सामाजिक सञ्जाल (Social Media) poem written by Dilip Bhatta


पीता । अनमोल रत्न - Written and Recited By Dilip Bhatta

कल्पनाको स्वर्गलोक" एक स्वर्गको परिभाषा | Dilip Bhatta

राजाको लोकतन्त्र" एक सुधारात्मक वास्तविक कविता | Dilip Bhatta

जीवनको गीत " जीवन गीत " एक सफलताको गीत एक संघर्षको गान | Dilip Bhatta

कस्तो शिक्षा" नेपाली शिक्षाको वास्तविकता र विध्यार्थी को वेदना झल्काउने कविता | Dilip Bhatta

इतिहास | देश लाई सम्झिँदै भावी पुस्तालाई पनि सम्झिन दिने कि नदिने?? | Dilip Bhatta

गरीव देशको धनी " किसान " एक सामाजिक यथार्थादी कविता | Dilip Bhatta

जीवन ( वास्तविक अर्थको खोजी) आखिर के हो त जीवन | Dilip Bhatta

प्रकाश | अन्धकारलाई चिरेर सूर्यको किरण सम्म को यात्रा | सपना को यात्रा र विपनाको गाठा | Dilip Bhatta

आह्वान - एक पुकार | कलियुग को घर मा देवको पुकार |Dilip Bhatta

आमा - एक आत्माको बयान | Motivational Emotional Nepali Poem Dedicated To My Mother💗🙏🏾

हामी एउटै माला नेपाली | वास्तविकतालाई समेटेर गाँसिएको माला | Dilip Bhatta

धन्यवाद - एक सम्मानयुक्त कविता (प्रेमी) | ठेस लाग्दैमा उठ्न नसक्ने हैन नि || Dilip Bhatta

मेरो कर्तव्य " एक सामाजिक कविता | Dilip Bhatta

Thanks !! Feel Free to express your opinion





Follow Me on Social Media:


Contact Me:
For inquiries, feel free to reach out via email:






Comments